I was invited by Basant to join in her “My Monthly Memories” event. Here’s the idea:
The My Monthly Memories is a great way of keeping a collection of everything you’ve been going through, what you’ve experienced, and what you’ve learned all month…
By my calculations 95% of the things that happen in my life don’t make it onto my blog. I don’t have the time and creative effort needed to write a blog post for all the ideas that pop into my head. I have about a dozen drafts of unfinished blog posts which is why I really like the idea of a monthly review post. It’s a chance to write about all the stuff that fell through the cracks and wasn’t deemed good enough for a full post.
So, without further ado, here are “My Monthly Memories” for January 2016:
- Two of my very good friends got married.
- Spent time with family and friends in California.
- Baked my first batch of chocolate chip cookies in my new KitchenAid mixer.
- Disney sent me some awesome stickers in the mail.
- Went to Alice Cooper’s bar in downtown Phoenix.
- Survived the continuing software transition at work.
- Enjoyed the Phoenix “winter” weather.
- Received a Navajo blessing at the light rail station.
- Started a new semester of band.
- Celebrated one year of living in Arizona.
- Finished my first knitting project.
2016 is shaping up to be a busy and memorable year!
If you want to check out a bunch of other bloggers also participating in “My Monthly Memories” click HERE!