Can you believe two months of 2016 have come and gone? Every year it seems like time is picking up speed. My February was much calmer compared to my January.
Here are my February monthly memories:
- Bought Girl Scout cookies!! Tagalongs and Samoas, for the win!
- Visited Montezuma’s Castle & Well and Tuzigoot monument.
- Had a fitting for my wedding dress alterations and I’m happy with the progress.
- Supported an awesome card game called “Joking Hazard” by the creators of Cyanide & Happiness. Check it out HERE!
- Went to the Phoenix Open aka a frat party on a golf course.
- Didn’t kill my jalapeno plants. There are two pinky nail sized peppers on our plants!!
- And had a fun game night and Oscar viewing party with friends this past weekend!
Sadly, our weather is quickly warming up here in Phoenix. We’ve started using the fan and air conditioning at home. Here’s to hoping cool weather lasts for at least the next month! Happy March!
P.S. If you want to check out other bloggers’ #mymonthlymemories posts you can check out the comment section HERE.