The internet. A place where anything is possible. Sometimes that is a horrible thought but most of the time the internet is a great place filled with dank memes and useful information. For example, I learned how to change the windshield wipers and air cabin filter in my car. Thank you, Youtube! I put together a list of a few interesting things I recently found on the internet. The bolded parts of each bullet point are links. Click on them and enjoy!
- A recipe for French Yogurt Cake from a fellow blogger, The Londoner.
- One of my favorite new finds is a blog called Memory Issues about a man’s journey as a care partner for his wife while she lives with dementia. He is frank and thoughtful and sheds light on something I haven’t really experienced myself.
- I check Apartment Therapy’s blog every day for rental friendly design ideas and to ogle over the amazing Before&After photos their readers submit.
- My absolute favorite Instagram account is We Rate Dogs. Hilarious stuff!
- A short video on “What is Happiness in Mongolia?”. This makes me miss Mongolia so much. It’s hard to believe it’s been close to 2 years since I returned from my Peace Corps service.
Next month I’ll be writing more about my time in Mongolia. In the meantime, what interesting or funny things have you stumbled across online?