First things first, I would like to thank the month of March for keeping the temps low both day and night. My sanity and I truly appreciate it. I have low expectations for April’s weather and I expect it’s time to get my sun shade out of the trunk and tucked away in the passenger seat of my car. Phoenix summer starts next month! Here’s a recap of my March comings and goings:
- Performed some fun tunes for our mid-semester concert.
- Booked a flight to Ottawa to see some friends at the end of May. Can’t wait to get Timmy’s!
- Voted in the shit show that was the AZ presidential primary. When I voted at 8am the lines were already out the door!
- Ate dinner at the Compass Lounge, an incredible rotating restaurant in downtown Phoenix. Check out my pics HERE!
- Cooked two delicious meals from Blue Apron thanks to a good friend (thank you Caitlin!). Who knew adding lime juice to mayo could spice up turkey burgers?
- Saw a local production of Spam-a-Lot which is a hilarious musical and you should see it!
- …of my 5 March Madness basketball brackets I still have one in the running and I’m hoping that UNC wins this weekend! Bring on the prize money! $$$$$
- Was nominated for the Liebster Award!
- Started and completed a DIY project and remembered to take photos along the way…more to come on that!
Overall, this was a good month. I finally cleared up some medical billing confusion that has been hanging over my head for 6 months. You know it’s going to be a long road when the doctor’s office loses your insurance paperwork, you have to submit everything on your own, and then it takes three tries for the insurance company to give you the correct fax number. I am super grateful that I have quality insurance now. Also, I bought a new pillow and it feels like sleeping on a cloud! Hope you guys had a good month! We’re 25% done with 2016?!!
P.S. You can check out Basant’s monthly blogging event HERE!
P.P.S You can read my previous months’ posts HERE!