August was another whirlwind month. At the very beginning we went on a trip to visit family in Chicago and Milwaukee. The rest of the month saw the start of band for me and classes for Adam. Here are some of the highlights:
- Setup the new computer and started playing The Sims 4!
- Visited the Shedd Aquarium!
- Decided on wedding food. Protip: add 3 parts lemon juice and 1 part honey to your brussel sprouts and bacon to kick them up a notch!
- Band started up again with some nice surprises!
- Had a surprise visit from a college friend!
- Took over the gym at the post office:
How was your August?
P.S. You can read my past “Month in Review” posts HERE!
P.P.S. Learn more about My Monthly Memories HERE!