November was a month of highs and lows. After closing out October on a high note with our wedding, we started November celebrating Adam’s birthday in Tucson. It was wonderful to be able to spend the first days of our marriage celebrating his 30th! Days later the election happened and with it came a personal sadness that I have not been able to shake. Our Thanksgiving was spent with extended family in California and it was a nice reminder of everything we have to be thankful for.
Here are some of my November highlights:
- Explored Biosphere 2 near Tucson!
- Saw Beautiful: The Carole King Musical! I didn’t know who she was going into the musical but after hearing all the songs she composed and wrote I realized her music has been a part of my life. If you ever get the chance to see this show go because it is absolutely wonderful!
- Winning trivia night (again)!! Go team #nailedit!
- Performed outside the AZ Veterans’ Home in honor of…you guessed it: Veterans’ Day!
- Enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving in California and saw Moana!
How was your November? Are you looking forward to Christmas and 2017? I know I am!
P.S. You can read my past “Month in Review” posts HERE!