2017 is flying by! Can you believe June is over? I can’t! It was a fun-filled month. I turned 27. Explored more of Japan. Spent time with a friend from Phoenix. Hosted an awesome game night. And a lot more.
Here are some of my June highlights:
- Went to the European Film Festival in Tokyo and watched an Estonian thriller film called, “Ema”. It was incredible! Check out the trailer here!
- Participated in a sake tasting and learned a lot about turning rice into alcohol.
- Visited Enoshima Island for my birthday and ate delicious food and ice cream, and had an all around adventurous day.
- Discovered Baskin Robbins is only a few minutes away from our apartment!
- Succesfully killed all of my basil seedlings. Ugh! I have a problem with overwatering.
Happy #mcm to @ajgarnica! Yesterday, he surprised me with an early birthday present with a day trip to Enoshima Island. We went to the love bell, tried delicious ice cream, got caught in a rain storm, saw 4 kitties, and went to the most glorious day spa! We had such a fun day! ❤️ . . . . #Japan #daytrip #love
How was your month? What did you get up to?
P.S. Read my past “Month in Review” posts HERE!
P.P.S. Join in on the Month in Review fun. Use the “Month in Review” tag and link back to my post here. I would love to check out your blog. Happy reflecting!