This past October I lived by the motto, “work hard, play harder”. Not only was I busy with work, but I was busy exploring Tokyo and spending time with friends in Kawagoe.
Here are some of my October highlights:
- Went to the Kawagoe Hikawa Festival!!
- Visited the Kit Kat Chocolatory and ate some fancy KitKats!
- Checked out Amazon’s pop-up bar that recommended you a drink based on a 6 question survey.
- Bought some more houseplants….and I’ve kept them alive for a month!!
- Played some DnD.
- Even though we’ve lived here for 7+ months……met our first neighbor and she’s super sweet!
- Celebrated our first wedding anniversary with a delicious dinner!
How was your month? What did you get up to?
P.S. Read my past “Month in Review” posts HERE!
P.P.S. Join in on the Month in Review fun. Use the “Month in Review” tag and link back to my post here. I would love to check out your blog. Happy reflecting!