And just like that, we are in the final month of 2017. Seriously, where did this year go?? Okay, okay I’m not launching into a year-end review just yet. This post is all about November, the month that is sandwiched in between Halloween and the Christmas season yet still stakes a bold claim with Thanksgiving and the fullness of autumn. And can I just say, autumn in Japan is something special. The tree leaves burst into an array of reds, oranges, and golden yellows. We made sure to get some hiking in this month to soak it all in. Check out my video below!
Here are some of my November highlights:
- Celebrated Adam’s 31st birthday with an ice cream cake from Basking Robbins 31 Flavors (see what I did there?)
- Went to Disney Sea and tried even more popcorn!
- Ate 2, yes count them, 2 Thanksgiving dinners.
- Started a (small) stove fire and almost broke our oven.
- Set-up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. I’m waiting for an Amazon delivery to set-up our window lights.
How was your month? What did you get up to?
P.S. Read my past “Month in Review” posts HERE!
P.P.S. Join in on the Month in Review fun. Use the “Month in Review” tag and link back to my post here. I would love to check out your blog. Happy reflecting!