Another month, another YEAR in the books. Who else feels like the days were loooonger in 2017 yet the full journey round the sun seemed to have sped up? I can’t believe I’ll be 28 this year. What? WHAT?! Okay. Enough of my jaw dropping incredulity. Let’s move on to the December memories.
Here are some of my December highlights:
- Spent a lot of time in Tokyo; specifically: the Christmas market at Hibiya Park, Omotesando Hills, and enjoying 2 hours of all you can eat shabu shabu.
- Played a ton of DnD and caught up on my fave podcast, “Drunks and Dragons”.
- Hosted a Swedish themed Christmas dinner for friends complete with glögg and köttbullar.
- Visited the Chichibu Matsuri and froze. Layers. They’re important!
- Saw Star Wars and was……….conflicted.
- Rang in the New Year with hundreds of other people at the local temple.
How was your month? What did you get up to?
P.S. Read my past “Month in Review” posts HERE!
P.P.S. Join in on the Month in Review fun. Use the “Month in Review” tag and link back to my post here. I would love to check out your blog. Happy reflecting!